GLF Exhibitor Set-Up InformationListings & Event Guide
Exhibitor listings have already gone to the publisher and the interactive map. You can change the web listing by logging on this website (lower left) and editing your profile.Booth Assignment
Your location has been assigned, based upon registration from you and other exhibitors. Check out the festival map
to locate your booth.Please note that last-minute changes in layout and assignment are occasionally unavoidable and that the assignment made at the time of check-in is final.Set-Up Guidelines
Take a moment to review the Exhibitor Agreement
. Below are some important additional guidelines for the festival:
- set-up hours are Friday (6/22) from 10am-3pm, all vehicles must be off the festival site when the barricades go up at 3pm (by Rochester Police order); earlier set-up arrangements can be made by email
- upon arrival (directions), drive directly to the INFO tent near the festival east entrance (3rd and 2nd Streets) for check-in, set-up and parking instructions - do not set-up before checking in, or leave vehicles or equipment blocking traffic
- all exhibit spaces are 10'x10', and include an uncovered 8'x30" (30" tall) table, and chair; please place tall displays items (3'+) at the back half of your exhibit so that sight lines are not blocked (also note that tent sides/corners are 7' high)
- BYO tents be must carefully secured with strong lines and stakes (or heavy weights, in the Media Center, Food Court, and Farmers Row exhibits 17-22); the Rochester fire chief will be inspecting tents for safety
- MGT (exhibitor services) will be available during set-up and event hours at the east entrance INFO tent or at 248-808-3601
Please take these important steps today to make the most of your festival experience:
- Register for GLF Special Events/Opportunities - Preview Party, Parade & Door Prizes. These are high leverage and low/no cost ways to greatly increase your exposure at the event.
- It's the perfect time to promote your participation with Facebook posts (by entering the Green Door Prize drawing), web banners, email announcements, and posters/postcards distribution. Contact us for supplies. And, let us know how your promotions are going, so we can recognize your efforts. It's now or never. Make it now!
With everyone's enthusiastic participation and promotion, we are anticipating a great crowd and fantastic festival!