Businesses and organizations committed to promoting green living are invited to exhibit at the Live Green Fair
in Ferndale October 6th & 7th. The event offers a unique opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees interested in healthy and green living. The festival offers exhibitors:
- Exposure - Your organization will be exposed to large audience of health-conscious consumers, eager to learn about your healthy, eco-friendly, and responsible products and services.
- Sales Prospects -You may take orders and sell products or services at the event. You may also develop a list of prospects who visit your booth.
- Networking - You can connect with other businesses and organizations that share your vision and values, and learn what is available to improve the health and eco-friendliness of your business.
- Recognition - Your association with one of the premier green/wellness events in the nation will generate recognition and prestige.
Exhibitor fees are $675 for regular and $375 for non-profit. Each offers a cost-effective promotional, educational and/or merchandising opportunity, including a free annual membership in MI Green Team. Several optional exhibitor services/items are available for purchase, and offered during registration, including:
- covered space - $150
- preferred/corner location - $100
- electric service (1 outlet) - $75
- table(s) - $10 each
Exhibit space is limited, so click LGF Registration to reserve your exhibit space. If you have not already logged in, make sure to enter your profile email, to avoid re-entering your information. See LGF Exhibitor Agreement & Guidelines.
Payment for exhibitor fees, and any optional items, can be made on-line or by check. Deposit is required with registration and final payment due two weeks prior to the event. Upon receipt of final payment, your reservation/registration will be confirmed and your annual MI Green Team membership/listing placed.