Eat, Drink & Rock!
at the Green Living Festival
With Broken Bravado, the Ragbirds, Motor City Josh and the Big 3 topping the bill of more than a dozen bands during three days, 2011 will be the concert’s biggest and best year yet.
The complete line-up for the Party for the Planet Concert is:
Friday, May 13 (4-11pm)
- Broken Bravado (featuring John Schreffler - Rochester, formerly of Gordon Bennett)
- Dave Edwards from the Look - Detroit
- Luck and Trouble (w/former Refreshments guitarist Brian Blush - Rochester, and special guest Ken McCauley - Rochester)
Saturday, May 14(11am-11pm)
- The Ragbirds - Ann Arbor
- Cliff Erickson - Port Huron
- Nate Montgomery - Ferndale
- Ben Sharkey - Birmingham
- Chad Hoffman -Michigan
- Radio Disney’s “D-Tour” show will open the event on Saturday followed by a special performance by students from Rochester’s School of Rock.
Sunday, May 15(11am-5pm)
- Motor City Josh and the Big 3 - Detroit
- Longneck Strangler - Hazel Park
- Billiards Music - Lansing
A relative newcomer on the Michigan music festival scene, the Party for the Planet Concert has already become a spring tradition for Rochester residents and is sure to be a hit with music fans across the state as all performers have a Michigan connection.
The Party for the Planet Concert will also feature multiple sustainable food and beverage vendors offering healthy, natural/organic and delicious meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, organic wine as well as Rochester Mills Beer Co. local handcrafted beer.
Rochester Mills Beer Co. will feature four beers on tap outside at the event; Lazy Daze Lite Lager, Rochester Red Ale, Wits Organic and Cornerstone IPA. Event sponsor Vince & Joe’s Gourmet Market leads a growing list of food vendors that will also be on hand providing a great selection organic and local food options.
Party for the Planet is produced by Lazy Daze Records and the Rochester Mills Beer Co. and sponsored by Vince & Joe’s Gourmet Market, StraightLine Financial Advisors, Radio Disney, Total Health Care Systems and the School of Rock - Rochester.
Visit www.lazydazerecords.com for more information.