Join MI Green Team for the 17th annual “Original” Michigan Lavender Festival at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City, Michigan! The wildly-popular event will feature artisans of upscale, handmade goods from all over the Midwest, live music, a "glamping village", children’s activities, and free aroma yoga and massage, as well as a variety of classes, DIY workshops and demonstrations each day. This year the festival includes a Food Truck Gathering, FREE Shuttle Ride to Indigo Lavender Farms just up the road, and a Green Living area, presented by MI Green Team! The area will include a presentation tent and space for 20 vendor tents.
The 17th Annual “Original” Michigan Lavender Festival will be held July 11-13, 2019, (with an exclusive VIP shopping experience for attendees on Thursday night!) during the following festival hours:
- Thursday, July 11th: 4:00pm - 8:00pm (Special VIP Night!)
- Friday, July 12th: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday July 13th 10:00am - 6:00pm
This event will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
Vendor set-up is Wednesday & Thursday, July 10th & 11th. Vendors will receive detailed set-up information well before the event.
Participation in the MGT Green Living area is limited to green living products and service vendors, who are approved by the festival committee. Application acceptance is based on the product/service green living relevance, promotional quality/consideration, and booth display (as depicted in your photo) They do not offer exclusivity in any category, but they do limit the number of vendors per category (to 1 or 2).
1. Vendors in outdoor spaces are required to bring their own tent. Vendors are also responsible to bring their own tables, chairs and any other equipment needed to run their booth. This includes extension cords if you or are provided electricity.
An OUTDOOR 12x12 (Premium) booth space is $500 - Electricity for outdoor spaces is no charge but limited, and available on a first come first serve basis.
2. Application deadline: Friday, May 10, 2019. Acceptance review will occur as applications are received. Final notifications will be made, and vendors notified by May 17, 2019
3. Please, NO telephone inquiries regarding acceptance. We will notify you no later than May 24, 2019.
4. Photos: Please include a clear picture of your completed booth for the committee's review, emailed to MLF19@migreenteam.com.
5. All products must be green living related and “family friendly” items.
6. Limit of one business per booth application. Two separate businesses may not share a booth.
7. Displays may be left overnight at your own risk. Although the festival grounds are well secured and surrounded with locked gates and 8’ fences with barbed wire, the Michigan Lavender Festival, MI Green Team L3C and/or the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
8. Vendors will enjoy the ability to drive directly up to their booth spaces to unload and will or a premium outdoor space. Vendor parking is in close proximity to everyone’s booth space.